12-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks everyone!
@Jase: I scanned the back of the Millennium Falcon 3-D Owner Guide book. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars...%27s_Guide
and scaled it up to compare it with the Maruska-Plan. It´s pretty close just the 4 holes in the mandibles are a little bit differnent. If someone want´s the PDF just let me know but the quality isn´t professionall. I just did it to get a feeling if the greeblies have the right size and the really fit pretty well if not spot on.
@Jase: I scanned the back of the Millennium Falcon 3-D Owner Guide book. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars...%27s_Guide
and scaled it up to compare it with the Maruska-Plan. It´s pretty close just the 4 holes in the mandibles are a little bit differnent. If someone want´s the PDF just let me know but the quality isn´t professionall. I just did it to get a feeling if the greeblies have the right size and the really fit pretty well if not spot on.

